At Buffalo First Wealth Management we understand how much teachers have on their plate. Saving for retirement shouldn’t be another worry on your long To Do list.
We are a Western New York business working alongside you to make our community better. In fact, one of our financial advisors is a former teacher. When you work with Buffalo First you don’t have to wonder if you’re getting the best deal and best options for your retirement.
We have partnered with Aspire as a custodian. Aspire is the leading service provider for 403(b) plans in many school districts nationally and throughout the WNY region.
- Open investment choices. We have over 25,000 investment options to customize for your financial goals.
- Cost effective transparent pricing. You will see we are one of the lowest priced providers in the area once you compare our fees, as much as a 50% savings.
- User friendly, real-time access to all of your plans details.
- Accessible advisors: you’ll get your questions answered by a local professional rather than having to call an 800 number.
- Expert advice. Our advisors have years of experience planning for their client’s financial future.
How to set up your 403b account:
- Meet with a Buffalo First Financial Planner, we can come to you!
- Our set up process is easy and often can be completed after a short meeting.
- We will assist you with your paperwork and submit it in order to set up your account.
Contact us today with any questions.