At Buffalo First Wealth Management we understand how much teachers have on their plate. Saving for retirement shouldn’t be another worry on your long To Do list.
We are a Western New York business working alongside you to make our community better. In fact, one of our financial advisors is a former teacher. When you work with Buffalo First you don’t have to wonder if you’re getting the best deal and best options for your retirement/403(b) accounts.
We have partnered with Aspire as a custodian. Aspire is the leading service provider for 403(b) plans in many school districts nationally and throughout the WNY region.
- Open investment choices. We have over 25,000 investment options to customize for your financial goals.
- Cost effective transparent pricing. You will see we are one of the lowest priced providers in the area once you compare our fees, as much as a 50% savings.
- User friendly, real-time access to all of your plans details.
- Accessible advisors: you’ll get your questions answered by a local professional rather than having to call an 800 number.
- Expert advice. Our advisors have years of experience planning for their client’s financial future.
How to set up your 403(b) account:
- Meet with a Buffalo First Financial Planner, we can come to you!
- Our set up process is easy and often can be completed after a short meeting.
- We will assist you with your paperwork and submit it in order to set up your account.
Contact us today with any questions.