Network in Aging Annual Meeting

Real Age: How You Can Control Your Rate of Aging!

Buffalo First was proud to be a bronze sponsor at the 35th Annual Meeting and Conference at the Grapevine Banquet center. The event started at 8:30 am with a continental breakfast, networking and member displays. The guest speaker of the event was Dr. Michael Roizen, Chief Wellness Officer at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Roizen has written several #1 best-selling books on wellness and promotes his “Real Age Metric” to motivate patients who struggle with chronic illness to actually reverse disease and gain control of their health.

Research has shown that genetics cover just 25% of our health and well-being as we age, with the remaining 75% a result of our choices: lifestyle, food, physical activity, stress management and avoidance of toxins.

Born and raised in Buffalo, Dr. Roizen is recognized as one of the leading experts on reducing the effects of aging and the ways in which one can actually urn back your biological clock.

The event ended with an awards presentation and the annual meeting. Can’t wait until next year!


Skip to content