Many people rely on your decisions and guidance.
Many Buffalo First Wealth Management, LLC clients are business owners. If you own a business, it requires expertise in issues faced by closely-held businesses, including executive compensation arrangements, business succession planning, tax services and especially managing employee retirement plans.
Are you looking for the following?
- Desire a sound, long-term investment policy that is both objective and unbiased.
- Seek portfolio implementation and performance measurement and monitoring.
- Prefer integrated advisory services that recognize tax and market-based strategies.
- Want to perform manager and/or fund searches with an independent vetting process.
- Look for fiduciary guidance and education opportunities.
Our Workplace consultants work with the key members of your management group. Will serve the board, the investment committee, the staff. We also coordinate your firms other partners including auditors, actuaries, custodians, money managers and legal counsel.
- Retirement Plan Consulting
- 401(k) Plan
- 403(b) Plan
- 457(b) Plan
- Small Business Owner Retirement Consulting
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP IRA)
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE IRA)
- Individual 401(k)—sometimes called a solo 401(k) or a self-employed 401(k)
Buffalo First Wealth Management, LLC advises different retirement plans, a testament to the unbiased nature of our advice and the consultative manner in which we handle relationships. Our job is to craft a retirement program that best fits your company’s goals and objectives, using the full universe of available resources.
We provide our clients:
- Goals-based, customized plan design and consulting.
- Customized, in-person, pro-active employee education programs.
- Conflict–free investment selection, implementation and monitoring.
- Full fee disclosure.
- Expert record-keeper searches (Management of the Request For Proposal process).
- A sound, long-term investment policy that is both objective and unbiased.
- Preferred integrated advisory services that recognize tax and market-based strategies.
- Performance manager and/or fund searches with an independent vetting process. Fiduciary guidance.
Other investment management clients include:
- Public Pension and District Funds
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- University and College Foundations and Endowments
- Charitable Foundations
- Community Foundations
- Healthcare Not-for-Profit Organization
- Specialized Small to Mid-Sized Nonprofit and Private Institution