Many people rely on your decisions and guidance.
Many Buffalo First Wealth Management, LLC clients are business owners. If you own a business, it requires expertise in issues faced by closely-held businesses, including executive compensation arrangements, business succession planning, tax services and especially managing employee retirement plans.
Are You an Institutional Client?
Our institutional clients are those that:
• Desire a sound, long-term investment policy that is both objective and unbiased.
• Seek portfolio implementation and performance measurement and monitoring.
• Prefer integrated advisory services that recognize tax and market-based strategies.
• Want to perform manager and/or fund searches with an independent vetting process.
• Look for fiduciary guidance and education opportunities.
Our select institutional clients include:
• Public Pension and District Funds
• Employee Benefit Plans
• Corporate Retirement Plans
• University and College Foundations and Endowments
• Charitable Foundations
• Community Foundations
• Healthcare Not-for-Profit Organizations
• Specialized Small to Mid-Sized Nonprofit and Private Institutions
Our institutional consultants work with the key members of a fund’s management group: the board, the investment committee, the staff and its outside service providers including auditors, actuaries, custodians, money managers and legal counsel.
- Small Business Owner Retirement Consulting
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP IRA)
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE IRA)
- Individual 401(k)—sometimes called a solo 401(k) or a self-employed 401(k)
- Institutional Retirement Plan Consulting
- 401(k) Plan
- 403(b) Plan
- 457(b) Plan
Buffalo First Wealth Management, LLC advises different retirement plans, a testament to the unbiased nature of our advice and the consultative manner in which we handle relationships. Our job is to craft a retirement program that best fits your company’s goals and objectives, using the full universe of available resources. We provide our clients:
- Goals-based, customized plan design and consulting.
- Customized, in-person, pro-active employee education programs.
- Conflict–free investment selection, implementation and monitoring.
- Full fee disclosure.
- Expert record-keeper searches (Management of the Request For Proposal process).
- A sound, long-term investment policy that is both objective and unbiased.
- Preferred integrated advisory services that recognize tax and market-based strategies.
- performance manager and/or fund searches with an independent vetting process.
- Fiduciary guidance.